flower

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Where we meet...

I am an early morning riser. From the moment I open my eyes I can almost hear birds chirping and praise music blaring in my head. I usually get up at around 5:30am to spend some time with God before I start the day. In every house we have lived in I adapt a spot that becomes my place in the house where we meet every morning. Or I should say most mornings ;) This is my place in this house.
I don't know if it is because I am getting older or because I really needed a good whack on the head, but God has really been on me this year. I feel like this year has been a long one and through various things that are happening in our lives God has shown me how very much I need His grace and mercy in my life. I have learned bitter sweet lessons that have made me want to crawl out of my skin and morph into someone else who is holier than me. But, the lessons have also been so eye opening to the fact that my God is a loving Father and He is a current that can't be stopped. Praise the Lord, HE is always in control, even if we don't feel like He is! He is always strong when we are weak. He sees the entire picture and lovingly guides us into paths of righteousness for HIS name sake. It is such a blessing and honor to be HIS! Can I get an AMEN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment