flower

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Like Father Like Son

Justin came home on a mission. We have been out of town for over a week and while we were gone our grass grew like a jungle. So, when he got home from work today he put on some old jeans and a t-shirt and headed out to tackle our yard. Reagan came running in the room asking if I could fix his sister's ipod to play for him and then he ran out putting his sunglasses in place. When I walked out a little later this is what I found...

When Justin walked in I started singing the words to this song and they go:
"Lord, I want to be just like You
'Cause he wants to be just like me
I want to be a holy example
For his innocent eyes to see
Help me be a living Bible, Lord
That my little boy can read
I want to be just like You
'Cause he wants to be like me"

No comments:

Post a Comment