flower

Friday, July 8, 2011

Last stop Disney!

We were so blessed to be able to take the kids to Disney this year. God seemed to keep giving us help along the way. We stayed in my parent's time share which was 4 minutes from Disney. We have seen the way some kids live around the world and I couldn't help but feel a little guilty for being able to do this, but God just kept dropping blessings to make it all work. We are so thankful!

The only signature we got was old faithful Donald Duck. The lines to get signatures were very long. If your kids care to get signatures I would suggest a meal with the characters.

Cinderella so pretty!

Maddy in front of the castle.

This is Mom and Dad, my sister and her family, a friend, and my family in front of the castle. We cracked up because there was a family from another country who saw someone taking our picture and they took some too. HA! I wonder who they will say we are. Maybe they thought we were famous. :)

More pictures of Disney to come...

1 comment:

  1. Felecia, the disney pics are great, i know the kids had a blast.

    ReplyDelete