flower

Wednesday, June 9, 2010


Some sweet friends of ours invited us to join them for a trip to the Museum of Natural Science to see dinosaurs and much more. I brought mine and my nephew along and we had a great time.


This is my boy telling us the weather forecast. There was a prompter facing him to tell him what to say. It was so cool. I think I see a job in his future!


This is one wild group of boys. It was a loud ride to and from Houston, but well worth it! Between one calling me "Uncle Felecia" and other funny comments and songs that were sung, my friend and I stayed laughing. I am so glad my boy got to spend some time with his sweet friend before we make the move.


God's awesome creation. Boy am I thankful we are not sharing this earth with this guy. I think one of his feet is longer that my entire body. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment