flower

Friday, June 11, 2010

Does this give you chills or what!?!


We recently went to the big D to find a place to live and we came upon this building. My stomach just dropped as I read what the sign said. I thought about the people inside and how many of them were probably raised as a child to believe that they have the one way into heaven. I used to think that Islamic meant you were toting a bomb and were more than likely a very destructive person. However, since going to Africa where they are 99.9% Muslim I learned different. The people that we serve there are actually a very peaceful and calm caring people. It is hard to understand that such a calm peaceful and caring person could not get into heaven, but the Bible clearly states that the only way is through Jesus Christ. It says that we have all sinned and fall short of God's glory. It says that when we sin we earn death, but God has given us a gift and that is eternal life through Jesus. If you do not believe this please email me and lets talk a little more. There is one true God our father, Jesus His son, and Holy Spirit and He loves you more than you will ever understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment