flower

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Inspired by BA!




We found a town house in our new location. We are so excited because as most of you know we have been living in my in-laws garage. WOO HOO for having your own space! I talked to a couple friend of our who goes to our church and asked them if he would make us a table and they offered us a table that they had in storage. I told her that if we got the table we would refinish it and keep it with in other seminary students. Meaning when we are done with it we will leave it with another seminary family. SO on the bottom of the table they wrote the date and "from the __________ to the Stout's" and when we are done we will write "from the Stout's to the _________". We thought it would be a great hand-me-down. So my husband worked so hard to sand it all down and last night we stained it. It looks great! Thank you N and M.S.! I love that we will have a little piece of you at our dinner table every night.

3 comments:

  1. fantastic!!! I love to refinish furniture...I wish I had more time or some beautiful piece of furniture to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felecia,Justin, Reagan, Maddy,you know i love you with all my heart, and I am sooooo proud of you for doing God's will. You are in my prayers every day. May God Bless you and guide you in this move and journey that you are ready to start. " If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ" 1Peter 4:11 Love you Aunt Lala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicia - that table once sat in my kitchen...many memories. It looks beautiful all refinished! Enjoy as we once did!

    ReplyDelete