flower

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Just what the doctor ordered!


WOW! We have had a great weekend. My mom and dad took my kiddos out of town for the weekend. Justin and I went out to eat by ourselves on Friday, then today we did school work all morning long uninterrupted. We had to come up with 50 observations for Acts 1:8, good thing it was uninterrupted! We had a couples message after lunch and then we came home and cooked dinner. After dinner we sat for 4 hours and just talked. Now it is late and I am typing this while he snores. Ha! BUT it has been wonderful. We get the kids back tomorrow and neither of us has to work on Monday for Labor Day. This was much needed rest. The Great Physician knows just what I needed!
Hope yours has been just as sweet!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! What a nice weekend! Love and miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet times. Snoring or not. LOL.

    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete