flower

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

God is so good!



Some good friends got me these pictures as a going away present. Only I did not go away. :) We are going to school online and are staying in our same town. I found a great sale on frames and hung them on the wall in our office area. I painted Ps. 46:10 on the wall between the pictures. I love it! Each one of these faces means something to us. We have begun building relationships with these people and when we look at their faces it is such an encouragement. This psalm says, "Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Our God is amazing and even if He chooses not to send us to these people, we will cherish this time of growing and learning more about Him. Lord may you use us as You see fit to bring You glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment