flower

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WARNING: If there is anyone out there who is still reading this blog, you will have to go back SEVERAL blogs because I am trying to catch up!


My little man might just have the BEST teacher in the world. She has a way of seeing the best in her kids. She always stops me in the hall to tell me that she thinks he is sweet or cute and why. I know he is full of energy and I know he has a hard time focusing, but she NEVER tells me. She looks at him and sees the very best that he can be and is. I don't think she will ever know how much I appreciate this about her.
They dressed up in the 50's for the 50th day of school. I dressed my little man like a soda jerk. Google for an image if you do not know what this is. When I was getting him dressed he asked what he was dressed in and I told him he was a soda jerk. He was so offended. He said, "I am not a jerk!" Needless to say, I had to do some explaining. He cracks me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment